Indian 72nd Republic Day Speech In Telugu For Teachers:- All Students and Kids want 26 January Short Speech (Essay) In Telugu PDF (రిపబ్లిక్ డే ప్రసంగం) For preparing to our 72nd Republic Day School programs. A long time ago, when our India was trapped in the clutches of British leaders, then the time the British began to apply their rules across the country. The British Empire started implementing its strict rules on Indians, to get rid of these rigid rules and to liberate the country, some great warriors of India pledged to liberate the country. Indian fighters knew that this work would be very difficult, but they also knew that it is not impossible.
On 26th January 1930, all the leaders resolved to liberate the country. Which was resulted in 1947, India becomes free from all strict rules and principle of British Raj. A long year ago India was famous by the name of “Golden Bird”, In Hindi, it was called “Sone Ki Chidiya”. The Golden Bird tag is no longer near our country, but now we are free and follow all rules and laws of our country.
The constitution assembly of India passed the final structure of India’s constitution in 1950, Hereafter India becomes a republic country. India such a very beautiful country which known for nature, language, culture, one of the biggest democratic countries in out of the world and many more things are also written in India’s history. If you want Republic Day Speech In Telugu For your school programs. Then here we update 26 January Telugu Speech article for all Telugu peoples.
India’s freedom was conducted one of the largest victories to all Indians After this victory celebration many more things are developed for our nation like India’s Anthem song, India’s national flag, flag hoisting, India’s constitution etc. The name of India also gets from the river “Indu”. The Sanskrit name of India is “Bhartiya Ganrajya”. This is the Best Speech On Republic Day In the Telugu Language. Like and share with your classmates and suggest them this speech lines information.
Happy 72nd Republic Day 2021 Speech In Telugu For Teachers
Gantantra Desh is a Hindi meaning of Republic Country. Here we talking about India, which was a republic in 26-1-1950 after independence day of India. India is a can tantra country, and one another fact of this constitution is that it is a world biggest written constitution which completes after 2 years, 11 months & 18 days. It is our good fortune that we live in that country where the river Ganga flows, various culture lives together etc. All Teachers will get here Republic Day Telugu Speech and can motivate their school students, using this speech information.
The occurrence of republic day(national holiday/ event/ festival/ occasion) scares a lot of happiness and create a magical moment across India. People unfurl the national flag, wear tricolour clothes, hand band, hairband, and also create tricolour tattoos in their various body parts like face, nails, shoulders, back, cheeks, forehead, hair, eyes, etc.
India is land of god, land of festivals citizen of India feel glad to live in India. feel the honour to colour their body parts using tricolour and give tribute to freedom fighters. Hope you like this 26 January Speech In Telugu and will use to motivate your school students.
26 January Republic Day Short Speech In Telugu PDF
India got their own constitution after hard work in 1950, It’s a day when the first republic day flag was hoist in Rajpath on 26th of Jan 1950. After the flag hoisting, it was declared the nation’s gazetted holiday. On this gazetted day government offices, India’s schools and colleges are open for a few hours(for the celebration of republic day). Republic day is celebrated annually in the month of January. 26th of January is held as India Republic day. Get here Republic Day Short Speech In Telugu PDF and suggest this 26 January Telugu Speech to your teachers, students, kids and classmates.
On this historic occasion, every people of India enjoy their republic life together. Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Isai any culture observe it together. Children celebrate it in country schools and colleges, elders are celebrated it in various place like to attend one or many republic day functions as a guest, chief guest or viewer(audience), a bystander.
Speech On Republic Day In Telugu – 26 January Essay In Telugu
Hope this article of Republic Day Essay In Telugu and Speech Lines PDF will be helpful to your school programs. You can easily download these all speech images from this site. You need to open the images in full size and then click on the download button. We upload here speech images for your better practice and help. Through downloading these images, you can practice for your “Republic Day Speech” at any time without an Internet connection.
So share this article with your buddies and suggest them this beautiful and simple/small/sweet speech lines. Thanks to all of you, I wish you all Happy 72nd Republic Day 2021, Jai Hind, Jai Bharat.
- 51+ Mother Quotes in Hindi | माँ पर कोट्स हिंदी में
- 12+ Best नारी सम्मान पर कविता | Nari Shakti Poems
- 40+ Condolence Messages in Gujarati | ગુજરાતી શોક સંદેશ
- 40+ Condolence Messages in Kannada | ಭಾವಪೂರ್ಣ ಶ್ರದ್ಧಾಂಜಲಿ
- Namaskaratha Mantra | शिवा नमस्काराथा मंत्र Lyrics
- Happy Valentine Day Marathi Shubhechha Images, Wishes 2021
- 41 Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day for Him (Boyfriend): 2021
- [#Marathi] Republic Day Speech In Marathi For Kids, Teachers – 26 January 2021
- [#Telugu] Republic Day Speech (రిపబ్లిక్ డే ప్రసంగం) In Telugu For Teachers – 26 January 2021 Telugu Speech PDF
- India Republic Day 2021 Patriotic Songs List For Dance – 26 January Bollywood Mp3 Songs Free Download
- Republic Day 2021 Essay (Lines) For Children – 26 January 2021 Short Essay In Hindi For 4 5 6 7 Class Students
- [Kannada] Republic Day 2021 Speech In Kannada For Students – 26 January Kannada Speech Lines PDF
- 26 January Republic Day 2021 Advance Images, Sms, Wishes, Messages, Shayari In Hindi English For Friends
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra: महामृत्युंजय मंत्र
- Durga Maa Slokas and Mantras for Success
- Bilwashtakam With Meaning-Lord Shiva Prayers
- Lord Kubera Mantras and Shlokas | 108 Names
- 1000 Names of Lord Siva
- 84+ Marathi Ukhane For Female | नवरीसाठी मराठी उखाणे
- 84+ Marathi Ukhane For Male | नवरदेवासाठी मराठी उखाणे